Aug 11, 2013

BLOG | UNDER CONSTRUCTION


And a new blog is born. 

As you can probably see, this blog is currently under construction. 
Soon, very soon I hope, I will write about a new chapter in my life: moving abroad. And not for only six months or a year, no, for real. Why? I’ll tell you all about it soon. 

For now, it's blog-making-time

Although I read an unhealthy amount of blogs on a daily basis, I am a complete newbie to all of this. I did experiment a little making web pages back in 2002, when I was 11. Filled with dancing smileys, very interesting content (think Harry Potter, Avril Lavigne) and a neon green background, this “blog” was a real work of art. 
But today it's time to get serious. Creating a blog... but how? 



So much to learn...

I wanted to have a blog for a long time now, but it was hard to actually get started. What should I write about? In what language should I blog, Dutch, English? Or even in French?  note: I am a language nerd. But what bugged me the most: How on earth does one find a blog name? Countless name generator pages, articles with helpful tips, pages full of erased blog names later, I just randomly thought about a trashy tv show that I love...

And the name that popped up did not exist yet. Say what? 




And so it begins. 

These next days, I will be glued to my laptop (a stunning 5 year old rusty laptop that desperately needs to be replaced) to figure out how all this blogging stuff works... 

Sources images: 
http://www.marketing-solutions-online.com/blogsite/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/OMS-30mar2011-BloggingForDummies-a-pic.png
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/tsminteractive.com/files/2012/10/ChidgeyFI.jpg




 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment